Covid-19 Service Update. We are open and observing stringent new Social Distancing measures to ensure safety.
Covid 19 Service Info
How we’re keeping you safe:
We’ve added lots of new safety measures at our store. They’re all clearly signposted.
Most importantly, we ask that you please don’t visit our stores if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19. This includes using our click and collect service.
Here’s how you can help keep everyone safe:
- In Scotland it is now mandatory to wear a face covering when shopping with us.
- Please follow the signs and keep 2m from other customers and colleagues.
- As we’re limiting the number of customers inside our stores at any one time, there might be a short wait. Thanks for bearing with us.
- Please avoid touching products where you can.
- Please use the anti-bacterial gel available throughout the store.
- Please use a card or contactless for payment where possible.